I haven’t written in awhile but I am done with my master’s and back in the swing of things with school so I am hoping to get on here and write more – more of anything really – but especially book reviews, my thoughts on books, and all my reading lists. I also hope to get back into Top Ten Tuesdays which is one of my favorite things and host some blogging challenges.
This month is month 2 of my read-a-thon over at BibliophilePrints. We are taking a break in October and then coming back in November for round 3. I love read-a-thons and hosting one has been so much fun even though, I personally, was an epic fail in August.
This month the them was Girl Power, so I took to the challenges with as much feminism as I could muster and I put this list together with the help of my reps.
SO here is what I am reading this month:
- A Tyranny of Petticoats by Jessica Spotwood
- Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi
- The Dark Beneath the Ice by Amelinda Bérubé
- Irena’s Children by Tilar J. Mazzeo
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo byTaylor Jenkins Reid
- Tell Me Again How a Crush Should Feel by Sara Farizan
And then books outside the challenge that I am reading (because I always put 10 books on my monthly TBR to give me some room to have options:
- The Warlock’s Bounty by John Mowbray (sent to me by the author)
- Until Tomorrow, Mr. Marsworth by Sheila O’Connor
- Passenger by Alexandra Brecken
Have you read any of these books? What would you recommend I start with?